Here is an easy recipe for your Monday night (or any night!) dinner. I love roasted vegetables because they are hands off once you get them in the oven. These brussels sprouts came washed, so all I had to do was trim the ends and halve them.
- Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, & halved
- Olive oil, to coat
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, for juice & zest
- Parmigiano Reggiano, to garnish
- Prepare brussels sprouts for oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Toss the brussel sprouts in olive oil, salt, and freshly ground pepper.
- Bake until tender & caramelized. Transfer the seasoned brussels sprouts to a sheet tray and bake until they are tender on the insides and caramelized on the outsides, about 30 minutes.
- Finish with lemon juice, lemon zest & Parmigiano Reggiano. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the brussel sprouts and toss to distribute. Finish with a grating of lemon zest and Parmigiano Reggiano.